If you view the group via the forum interface
(https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/web2py), at the far
right of the topbar, there should be a gear icon -- if you click on that,
there's a feedback option that allows you to report bugs (it will even take
a screenshot of the current page and allow you to annotate it).

Anthony