On Wednesday, February 1, 2012 12:23:54 AM UTC-5, Lewis wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> So, would I expand the default form to include buttons to access the
> other methods?  Not sure how to expose those...

You just have to add links pointing to those URLs (e.g., URL('default',
'user', args='change_password')). Note, each of those functions is a method
of the Auth class, so you can also create a special action for any given
function by directly calling the method. For example:

def register():
    return dict(form=auth.register())

Guess I am ok on hashing but should probably look at using the key.

Yes, hmac is recommended and will be more secure.

Anthony