Hi

I've got a couple different apps I want to deploy under my web2py instance on webfaction. Unfortunately, I'm well versed in routing and knowing how to route different requests to different apps.

I have different urls that I'd like mapped to different apps.

www.application1.com I would like to point to web2py/applications/application1 www.application2.com I would like to point to web2py/applications/application2

And, if possible, I prefer to not show the application name in the url -> www.application1.com/application1/controller/function

Controller and function are fine but would prefer to eliminate the duplicate application1. If there is a spot in the manual I should study harder, please reference it. Unfortunately, I'm relatively weak when it comes to url rewriting/routing and regular expressions.

    -Jim