Hi Denesl,
Thanks for the hints. I got the sumbit info from the xform.
    <Storage {'_formkey': 'cbaea79f-4524-4fa8-b5e6-dbae7e2b2a71',
'_formname': 'xform'}>
But what I want is the flash response "Form X Response" shows up like
the dropdown select form behaviors and other form.vars during the
submit.

In "form", it's okay but not in "xform".  Many thanks