You are good!

Is this done because of a security concern? Would 'best practice' dictate that I not use the generic views.

    -Jim

On 2/2/2012 12:14 PM, Anthony wrote:
Do you have an actual /views/default/user.html view, or are you relying on generic.html to show the login form? If the latter, not that by default, the 'welcome' app only enables generic views for local requests.

Anthony