I'm not sure about that problem, but note that trunk now includes the
following in __init__.py:

if 0:
    from globals import Request, Response, Session
    from cache import Cache
    from languages import translator
    request = Request()
    response = Response()
    session = Session()
    cache = Cache(request)
    T = translator(request)
So, you shouldn't have to include the T, session, request, response part of
your IDE.py, and you'll now get autocomplete for those objects.

Anthony