Same problem here. Using both Firefox 9.0.1 and IE 8 on Windows 7 work
PC behind a firewall. Cookies are enabled. Cache cleared. I'm seeing
the same loop as Wikus describes. Initially I thought the demo site
was down till I saw this thread...
Going directly to "http://web2py.com/demo_admin/default/site"; doesn't
help.
My own web2py site on a separate server works fine (if that means
anything).

Regards,

Roderick