Thanks very much.
If I understand correctly auto_import will only work for DBs located
in the databases/ folder and have associated a .table file, right?
While, if my DB is anywhere I still can use it (without auto_import)
but setting to False the migration option.

I will give it a try... as soon as I will have the table definitions
set up ;)
giovanni