ofcoz i put all the reusable code inside modules and such. and most are
object oriented.

But that is not a choice WHEN you want to separate Controllers thats going
to serve ONLY JSONRPC and  controller for HTML only.Folder becomes only
necessary choice.

On one application , i have 20 JSON RPC methods , separated by each
controller. It going to be more than 100 JSORPC methods within 1 year for
whole project.
I do not want to Trow away web2py due to such small problem , but this
project which i doing alone now , with a team with different people , which
going to grow soon to 15 members thats become big problem.
Thats where code management hell kicks in.
I cant tell them to just "Separate all JSONRPC services inside a folder"
and "Call from there , so it make it easy to debug!" .