I am working on a network app, in which I use the same controllers and
views for all hubs. To keep them separated all hubs have an id and
every hub function start with test_hub_vars:

def test_hub_vars():
    if not len(request.args):
        redirect(URL('default','error'))
    elif request.args(0)==1:
        redirect(URL('default','index'))
    else:
        if not (session.hubnetworkID and session.hubword and
session.hubcontroller_menu):
            init_hubvars(request.args(0))
        elif session.hubnetworkID != request.args(0):
            init_hubvars(request.args(0))

def init_hubvars(networkID):
    session.hubnetworkID=networkID

row=db(db.NetworkKeyword.networkID==request.args(0)).select(db.NetworkKeyword.word).first()
    if row:
        session.hubkeyword=row.word
    else:
        redirect(URL('default','error'))
    session.hub_header_top=URL('static','init/images/hub/
hub_header_top.jpg')

This almost works. The exception is the redirect to the default index
function in this case:

http://127.0.0.1:8000/init/hubaddressbook/index/1

the test_hub_vars function should redirect to
http://127.0.0.1:8000/init/default/index
which it doesn't do. I cannot figure out why this doesn't work.

Kind regards,

Annet