I have an online application deployed on google cloud.

I have used web2py framework to develop the application.

I have 2 tables the auth_user table and tasks table.Both of them have
more than 1000 records each.The tasks table contains person_id field
which stores the id's in auth_user table

I need to fetch the data from 2 tables and display it.

Since I am having large data it results in request time out(Deadline
Exceeded Error).

When I fetch from a single table it works fine. Since Google App
Engine does not support "JOIN" operations I was fetching the entire
data from both tables and then peforming operations, it would result
to request time out.

So I thought of adding the necessary fields that are in auth_user to
tasks table but since there are more than 1000 records updating each
record manually is cumbersome.

Does web2py provide any bultin methods(like database validations) to
update the fields based on person_id present or I should update it
manually?