Hi,

I want
(1) to deactive the automatic call of the AnyTime picker depending on the
class 'date' and
(2) substitue it with something like $('myid').click(...)

(2) works fine, I have translated the names of month and days to German,
changed the first day of the week and so on.
(1) is the problem: if the form is displayed the first time and I click
into the date filed the standard datepicker (with English texts) appears.

Where is the code that calls the datepicker? It must be someting like
$('.date').... I have fould this code in js/anytime-setup.js and I have
deleted this file - the (original) datepicker appears again.

I have tried to ask the author at http://www.ama3.com/doorkeeper/, but
there is a "doorkeeper" on this website and whatever I try to enter in the
filed "Reason for contact" my message is qualified as spam.

After some hours - it is my question to the community: how to turn off the
default behavior of the datepicker?
Regards Martin