Ya sure
actually i'm working on HRMS application so for that point of view i need 3
different direction :
one direction we don't need any auth login and other 2 direction we auth
login
one the employee login and other for the admin login .

now i can change default index into default home
and employee login i mapped to the default index bt form were i can great
admin login