I would be interested to see if SSH can actually be forwarded without
triggering a main-in-the-middle error.

I'm not sure on the first question, but I would guess that you would want
to disable everything except your app.

At the bottom of the db.py model, just put "session.forget(request)". This
will still create cookies, I think but will not actually use them. Not sure
on this one. Maybe someone else has a better answer for turning cookies off
completely.

In your model, I would also disable anything you don't need: db, mail,
auth, etc.