I am using a very similar concept now however I am storing all my modules
that require access to multiple app's in a different location. At the same
level ass gluon

For example:
web2py
-- gluon
-- customAPIs
----- my_api

Now in any action where you want to use your api:
from customAPIs.my_api import custom_class_etc

Or if you want it global to the app you can do the same. This approach
all's for very easy sharing of code across applications.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Johann Spies <johann.sp...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 25 February 2012 08:42, Johann Spies <johann.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> The tables show up in appadmin but not the content and  I cannot do csv
>> import or export:
>>
>> <type 'exceptions.TypeError'> __call__() got an unexpected keyword
>> argument 'ignore_common_filters'
>>

> On a different computer today I do not get this error.  So it might be a
> local problem.  I will have to check the web2py version on the other
> computer to which I do not have access on the moment.
>

> Regards
> Johann
> --
> Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
> my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)

Regards,
Bruce Wade
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/brucelwade