I think i am going to implement a file server (for upload and download)
using Tornado while Rocket is unstable at that. My work requires huge
amount of GBs of data to be uploaded / downloaded by users.

What you guys recommend? a separate Tornado server , (coz i would like
upload progressbar) or a separate web2py server just for uploading (and
downloading) behind Cherokee . Or any other stable soultions?