Hi,

I have a table - called table - which keys into the auth_user table. This
means that I can execute the following code:

my_user.table.count(), my_user.table.select() where my_user is a record of
type db.auth_user. This is a really nice feature, I'm wondering if there is
some way to use this to order results...

Normally, when specifying an orderby I might use something like
orderby=db.auth_user.join_date (where join date is a field on the user
table).

However this retrieval of a SET of tables which reference a given user only
works with an instance of auth_user.  db.auth_user.table throws an error as
table is not a Field of this model..

So, what I want to do is -  orderby=db.auth_user.table.count() - to get a
list of users ordered by how many tables they have.

Sadly, this doesn't work. Is there a way implement what I want to do?

Cheers,

John