Hello everyone. I met some of you at the meetup at Taco Cabana. My
wife & I are completing an SQA class this weekend. My wife is looking
to change careers but we took the class together. We apreciate any
experience you might have in dealing with SQAs on a project.

Our instructor has given a sample resume and it is "padded" to put it
nicely. We have reservations about lying on a resume though. So I
guess the question is, "Do SQAs you deal with really have 2...3...5
years experience when they start?"

What do project managers expect (wrt experience) from manual testing
applicants? We have all the sample interview questions but getting the
interview without experience poses a challenge. Doesn't lying about
your experience come back to haunt you?

Thank you for your time. Hope to see you this Saturday. We are
planning on attending for a little while after class.

Regards,
Bill & Christina Thayer