When messages object is instantiated, T is passed as argument
probabbly to process default auth values for translation.
Then .password_reset_button is set without T(...), so for automatic
translation, there should be some operator overloading for the Message
instance to translate the text without explicit T call, otherwise, the
attribute will just be set without further actions.