Hi,

Following is the snippet from my db.py global file:

db = DAL('google:datastore')

from gluon.tools import Auth
auth = Auth(db, hmac_key=Auth.get_or_create_key())

auth.settings.login_url = URL('default','index')
auth.settings.logged_url = URL('user','profile')
auth.settings.login_next = URL('user','profile')

auth.define_tables()

In my controller default/index controller I have used the following:

def index():

    login_form = auth.login()
    if login_form.process(session=None,formname='login').accepted:
        pass
    elif login_form.errors:
        response.write(request.vars)
    return dict()

to display the form I have used the SQLForm in HTML technique as mentioned
in the web2py book

Whenever user enters the correct email and password. auth_event registers a
login event with the description *User 1 Logged In*.
The next property redirects the URL to /user/profile but auth.user object
is *None.*
*
*
Is there some auth setting that I am missing or something else is the
reason of this ?

Thanks,
Sushant