Hello all,

I'm fairly knew to web2py and trying to find things out by myself as much
as I can. However, I have not been able to find how to create
logical/relationship URLs. Let's say I have a model named TopThing, which
has a 1-to-many relationship with MiddleThing, which also has a one-to-many
relationship with BottomThing.
(TopThing->1:*->MiddleThing->1:*->BottomThing). So we'd like navigation to
follow that same idea of
(/AppName/TopThing/{_Id}/MiddleThing/{_Id}/BottomThing). Is it possible to
have this in web2py? If so, would some one care to explain? Thx.