Sorry, but I didn't get you.

As per my understanding the component is loaded with option ajax=False,
thus it will load with rest of the page.
The <script> tag for inclusion of the JS file is just above the closing
body tag (</body>) and after the LOAD call.
Also the flip works until the forgot password form is submitted.

The problem occurs after forgot password form is submitted once.
So essentially the JS file is already there, only the form is re-loading.

Let me know if I am wrong somewhere.