Kindle and other ebook readers that doesn't support pdf are useless for
viewing technical documents because text is reflowable, always. So blanks
are removed and text is full aligned.

Please don't screw with packtpub, amazon or others, is a common problem
with all reflowable mobile formats.

I have an ebook reader that supports all mobile formats (BeBook One) and
pdf (non digital editions) is the only readable format for tech documents.
I read always on my bebook one!

Publishers never says that, because they will not sell technical ebooks
anymore!

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo