Il 21/03/2012 11:32, Jarod G.R. Meng ha scritto:
Hi,

I tried to use DAL as standalone module on local MySQL database while developing a GAE app.

However, the connection always returned an error "Unable to find Adapter". It seems to be problem with importing pymysql as driver. I tried to copy the pymysql folder in gluon/contrib to my app folder, but it doesn't work.

How can I import pymysql in this case to serve as a local driver?

Thanks!

Jarod
what about installing PyMySQL in the python you use? Using pip install for example...

    M.