Hi,

Packages are a really cool feature.
They allow you to backup your application (including all the tables, views,
controllers, and also static files, uploads etc).

I made an application that has some static maps (png images), and also made
a few pdf files available for download.

What happens is that my application itself is really small.

But the static files (pdf) and the images that I made available (when I
created an "upload" field) make the size of the
package created really large (about 80Mb).

And now when I try to backup my app, web2py  fails on creating the package.
Although it doesn't say it, I do believe it's about the size of the
package itself.

So, first question is : is there a limit for the size of the package?

If so, how we deal with applications that'll need to use lots of images?

Thanks in advanced.

--
[]'s
Marco Tulio