Hi,

I've been trying for some time now to get linkedIn integrated into a web2py
website running on GAE, but I can't make it work. (im a python beginner)
Can someone please help me?

here is what I did:

- added linkedin.py + model.py (from python-linkedin) to modules.
- added from gluon.contrib.login_methods.linkedin_account import
LinkedInAccount
            auth.settings.login_form=LinkedInAccount(key,secret,etc)
  to db.py

I get import errors and if I play a little with the imports (added "from
linkedin import LinkedIn to the db.py) I get api.google.com module missing.
I want to be able to run it locally (pref. on the 127.0.0.1 machine and not
gae dev, but I don't care about that) and be able to run it live on GAE.

your help is much appreciated.
UDi.