I'm not sure if you can share a cookie across domains (though you can share
across sub-domains). So, you have a single web2py app accessible via two
different domains, and you want a given user to be logged into this single
app but able to access it from either domain simultaneously? Can you
explain the use case for that setup a little more?

Anthony