Thank you. the answer was very clear for me to solve it.
one another question is about Bruno's answer about storing data in session
using dictionary.
 I see that appending works for adding new orders but what if you place an
order that's already placed in session? I know how to compare one word at a
time, but with my knowledge, I don't know how to find if it's same order
and increase only the quantity if it finds one. any help? I will try my
best to figure it out by tonight though!

Thank you!