hello guys,
please am a newbie on ubuntu environment but been using python for a month
now. I am using the InstantPress to make a blog on the web2py framework.
Now, am reading the deployment recipe on the official web2py documentation
but it males no sense to me yet. i get confused at this point:

Then, enable the SSL module, the proxy module, and the WSGI module in
Apache:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

sudo ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/proxy_http.load \
           /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/proxy_http.load

Am i to run the command as a single line or am i to break them into two, i
really dont understand the backslah at the end of the first line. cos when
i run as a single line, i dont see anything processing on my terminal.
Also, most links on web2py site are broken, they give an invalid reference
ticket.

thanks,
netcode