Hi all,

I have set up a site for sharing Amazon EC2 User Data scripts -
EC2Scripts.com (By the way, I was amazed at how fast I could set this up
using nothing more than the Plugin_Wiki plugin!!! Amazing! Only took me a
couple of evenings)

I was wondering if it is OK for me to post a modified version of this
script http://web2py.googlecode.com/hg/scripts/setup-web2py-fedora.sh on my
site? Should I comment the cod with the link to the original? The
modifications would be to make it run without stopping for prompting, which
is required for EC2 User Data scripts.

The idea behind my site is that you can run the scripts from the User Data
section of the AWS console for instantly useful setups. I have already done
one for MediaWiki <http://ec2scripts.com/welcome/plugin_wiki/page/recipe/8>and
Moodle <http://ec2scripts.com/welcome/plugin_wiki/page/recipe/9>, so a
Web2Py script would be great...... if that is allowed?

Thanks,
EC2Scripts Site Admin