Ya...i am already register with janrain and create a application and also
got API Key and i use that API key for my application...

following code i use...

import os
from gluon.contrib.login_methods.rpx_account import RPXAccount
auth.settings.actions_disabled =
['register','change_password','request_reset_password']
api_key
=open(os.path.join(request.folder,'private','janrain_api_key.txt'),'r').read().strip()
auth.settings.login_form = RPXAccount(request,
api_key=api_key,domain='web2py',
    url = "http://localhost:8000/%s/default/user/login"; %
request.application)

i am using
localhost in domain whitelist in janrain

when i login from my application than it redirects to rpxnow with key but
again it shows my login page
*Thanks regards,*
*Sonu Kumar Srivastava*
*Trainee*