On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Massimo Di Pierro
<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You have to use something like in CSS
>
> .rlt
> {
> direction:rtl;
> }
> .ltr
> {
> direction:ltr;
> }
>
> and use something like

> and translate the direction as you translate the text.

I didn't clearly get you, need some more clarification. Do you mind to
have a chat. I have already sent you an invitation via gtalk. Or else
if you are in skype or irc that would also be fine. Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Pathum Welivitigoda
http://about.me/callkalpa