Hi Massimo,
         I am trying to explore gunicorn.  Below is the command I use to
activate my site. I am not sure if the parameter -s gunicorn does anything.
How do I confirm this? I have gunicorn, eventlet and greenlet installed via
virtualenv. I am trying to streamline my deployment and eventually remove
the port number as well.
*
        -bash-3.2$* python web2py.py -a'<recycle>' -i flockbird.com -p 9065
-s gunicorn &

Thanks,

sincerely, Rahul D [www.flockbird.com]