Hi group,

I am trying to make a minimal multiuser chat-like app using Web2py. Nothing
too fancy here, I just need the app to be able to do the following:

1. client browsers can send the receive text msgs from a server
2. server may manipulate the msgs received and selectively routes those
msgs to different client browsers
3. server pushes msgs to client browsers using either comet or websocket or
(something else? please enlighten me here).
4. it would be nice if the server can remember the client so that if a
client drops and comes back in, all the previous sent/received msgs are
remembered and shown, but this is not essential.

So how should I design this given the MVC model of Web2py? What extra
pieces (besides Javascript on the client side) do I need? Thanks!