I'm trying to create a threaded comments system for part of a work log. I
would like it to have dynamically generated forms, which, once posted,
update the contents of the containing DIV() with the comment and removes
the form. This way I don't have 100's of form objects cluttering up a
system, especially for a threaded comments system.

*Attempt at an explanation*

   1. Threaded comments view displays all comments & indents them
   accordingly.
   2. Each comment has a 'reply' button, which calls the *ac_f* action and
   points it to a target DIV.
   3. ac_f builds a form with a submit action, ac(), which submits the data
   and returns a DIV object containing the nicely-formatted content.
   4. DIV() object is displayed in the original DIV which the FORM object
   was in.

*link to controller functions:*
http://pastie.textmate.org/3784855

comment is called in the view thusly: *
*
*{{=A('comment', callback=URL('supervisors', 'ac_f',
vars={'event_id':row.id}), target="comment_form_div_%d" % row.id,
_class="button_class")}}*

My issue with step 4, in that the FORM submission calls a separate action
which returns a DIV object which *should * display the nicely formatted,
comment, along with any new "reply" urls, etc. inside the DIV object.
However, upon form submission, it reloads the entire page. Is there any way
to actually keep it inside the DIV object?