So you mean I should just click the 'configure' file? And how do I add the
parameters, are u saying I need to edit the file or once u click to run it,
everything is going to go as expected. Another thing is this, I don't see
anyway to run files in my Home directory. There are other options to a file
like: download, extract and more. If am to do all these using commandlines,
I still don't see a commandline interface to use and that's where am having
troubles