Hey All,

I'm using the radio button widget in my db.  I'm trying to create a more
dynamic form and view that changes as the user clicks each radio button.  I
don't mind setting up different databases, if necessary, for each form.
 Essentially each time a radio button is clicked, the user needs to be
presented with a different set of instructions and field options.

I can do this in pure JS, but I'm not sure how to accomplish this through
the controller and db in web2py.

Perhaps I should add my JS functions to the view and add the '_onclick'
within the radio widget?  Or can I accomplish this with a custom widget?  I
prefer to handle everything within the controller if it's possible.

Thanks,

D.P.