Yeah the site can't even handle half the load the pyramid version handled.
I really hope I can fix this. Just told some of the members to use it but
it buckles it doesn't use much memory but kills the processor.

The load bandwidth out going went from 0.2MB/sec to 1.6MB/s

>>> http://www.wadecybertech.com
>>> http://www.fittraineronline.com - Fitness Personal Trainers Online