I have the following function in a module.  When I comment out the 'links'
it works without a problem, but with the links active I get the error in
the subject line:

def artikels(query = None):
    db = current.db
    if not query:
        query = db.akb_articles.id > 0

    links = [lambda row: A(T('show article'), _href = URL(r = request, c =
'default',
                                                      f = 'show_akb_article'
,
                                                      args = row.id
                                                      ))]
    fields = [db.akb_articles.title, db.akb_articles.primaryauthor,
              db.akb_articles.authors,
              db.akb_articles.journal, db.akb_articles.pubyear, db.
akb_articles.url]

    form = SQLFORM.grid(query,
                        fields = fields,
                        orderby = db.akb_articles.title,