Dear Annet,

Thanks for the reply. I am now logged in using Opera/WinXP. The left panel
NOW stays closed so i think that's a Chrome problem.

However, for me, there is still a readability issue and also there is the
issue/benefit of eating the food you prepare.

Of course Google has been a long time benefactor of web2py, so we need to
respect that and the relationship we want to have with Google going
forward, given the ease with which web2py can be used on appengine.

Thanks again. for the reply.

Love and peace [to the good folks at Google as well],

Joe