> the verification email is sent before the
> register_onaccept
>  callback, so if anything goes wrong during the callback (which I would
> still consider part of the registration process), the verification email
> will be sent regardless. I wonder if this would cause problem in some
> applications...

I see your point. It's tricky, though, because in some cases the callback
might involve a redirect, which would then circumvent the email send and
the remainder of the auth.register() code. I guess it would be ideal if the
email send could somehow be wrapped in a transaction, just like the db
insert, so if there is any error during the request, the email doesn't go
out, but that would start to get complicated.

Anthony