Hi Bruce,

Going to 'spam' is one thing but if it never even gets delivered by Hotmail
then I guess your server is blocked.  It is often difficult to get to the
bottom of this,  so I suggest the following:
(1) 'Clean up' the content,  so it doesn't score high on the spam filters,
(2) Use a trusted SMTP relay service.  There will be some limits involved,
 so if this is one of your BIGINT-required sites,  this may work out an
expensive option.  I personally think it is worth paying something for a
trusted relay though because with my own tests it I believe it
significantly affected the successful-delivery rate.

Best regards,
David