First of all it looks very promissing. I would just consider including some
more options into the editing toolbar. *Underline* for instance, or perhaps
even some additional fonts? Or do we want the style to be in line with the
CSS only? That's a reasonable idea too.

What about if I want to edit different <div's>? Is there an option to
choose which part of a page I want to edit at the certain moment or if I
press EDIT, all zones become active for input at once?

But overall it trully looks "The only CMS you need". Can't wait to put my
hands on the beta :)

Thnx