I'm sorry I couldn't guess what's happened inside. At least for me, I
haven't encountered that problem. Could you inspect more details for that
(by such as pdb debugger). The process of the uploadify plugin is as
follows. First the client uploads a file via ajax using a flash and the
server saves the file and returns the new filename of the file. Then, the
client post the new filename with other filed values.

Regards,
Kenji

2012年5月4日金曜日 19時02分55秒 UTC+9 CtrlSoft: