> That might be just slightly unsafe, don't you think, if a piece of data
> gets evicted before it's needed? I'd prefer to limit caching to data that
> can be recreated when it's not found in the cache.
>
> An alternative might be a memory-based SQLite database, taking care not to
> let it leak (a consideration regardless of the implementation)

Thanks for the suggestions. But would a piece of data get removed from the
cache arbitrarily/automatically? In other words, if we're sure of the size
of data coming in and make sufficiently large cache for storing them, then
would it be 100% safe to use cache to keep the data for my case here? Or am
I missing something else?

Your second suggestion sounds similar to using Redis, in which case would
there still be a risk of leaking? Thank you.