I upgraded to this trunk right when it came out.  I upgrade trunk again
yesterday (5/7/2012) and created a new table today with a reference field
to an old table.  Here is the SQL that was generated (MySQL).
CREATE TABLE ticketActivity(
    ticketActivityId INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL,
    ticketId INT, INDEX ticketId__idx (ticketId), FOREIGN KEY (ticketId)
REFERENCES ticket(ticketId) ON DELETE CASCADE,
    createdOn DATETIME,
    activity LONGTEXT,
    PRIMARY KEY(ticketActivityId)
) ENGINE=InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8;

This failed.  I changed the INTs to BIGINTs and it worked.  I'm wondering
if something related to this post got reverted that caused my generated SQL
to not use BIGINT now.

Or, am I losing my mind?  -->
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/web2py/nGB1nYlpHwA

-Jim