Is there a way I can build a form on one controller. Then send data to it including a file and various other things....
And then save that information to a database?
Sounds simple right?
I want to do it dynamically with my nicEdit integration. That is, I do something just like this...
http://www.rkblog.rk.edu.pl/w/p/niceditor-django/#2
But in Web2py.
I think this is the best approach but I want your opinion:
1. Create a form in a page. get_file for example
2. Create another page that has the nicEdit form.
3. When the nicEdit pushes an image to the site it goes to get_file.

Is this correct? I think I can't do this with default settings as there is something stoping CSRF attacks, right?
BR,
Jason