I would really like to see an option to override the default Add button. I have a couple situations where I'd like to provide sort of a dropdown menu button there to give the option to add a couple different things. Kind of like what Outlook offers on the New button.

Better yet would be to offer this within the .grid so I could just provide a list of dicts with the label and url and have the .grid figure out how to display this. If only one entry in the list, display as button, otherwise provide the dropdown menu button with the options.

Anyone else interested in something like this?

    -Jim