Hi,

Have you ever fixed this problem? I am finding it very very hard to handle
high load websites, also using postgres. I think the bottle neck is the DB
layer as even using the admin tool causes timeout issues. Last night I had
2.3k concurrent users for 5 hours which caused one of the servers CPU to
hit 175% (VPN Node) and another to hit 235%. I am going to completely
rewrite all my models into modules to see if it helps. However if that
doesn't work I am not sure what else to try.

--
Bruce