the whole "plugin_wiki" thing is really starting to get my goat.  Now I'm
getting errors trying to delete my test wiki page:

<class 'gluon.contrib.pymysql.err.IntegrityError'> (1452, u'Cannot add or
update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`rbl`.`plugin_wiki_page_archive`, CONSTRAINT
`plugin_wiki_page_archive_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`current_record`) REFERENCES
`plugin_wiki_page` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)')